BROWSE OUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Certification is the issuance of a certificate by an independent third party which attests to the fact that a company, product or service conforms to a specified standard. Certiquality is an Organisation at the service of companies which is accredited for the certification of quality, environmental and health and safety management systems, as well as for the certification of products. Certiquality also carries-out food safety and information security audits and offers professional training courses.
How do I become certified?
- In order to achieve certification, organizations must demonstrate, by means of a specified audit, that they have adequately implemented a specific standard or regulation
How long does it take to become certified?
- The necessary time to become certified may vary according to which standard applies. Certiquality can fully meet market expectations when providing its services.
Can you prepare my management system for me? Do you offer consultancy services?
- The rules laid down by the Italian accreditation body Accredia prohibit certification bodies from providing consultancy services in any way. Certification bodies may only carry-out audit inspection, certification and training activities. Certiquality provides personalised services to its customers, but excluding any consulting.
How much does certification cost?
- The cost of certification varies according to several parameters which must be examined in order to estimate the duration of an audit. Factors such as the complexity of the company's activities, the number of its employees, the difficulties inherent to the sector in which it operates and the size, number and location of its production sites must be taken into account. To receive a personalised estimate please contact Certiquality or fill in the form to be found here: www.certiquality.it/contattaci.
How do I request an estimate?
- To receive a personalise estimate please either contact Certiquality by telephone or fill in the online form.
What is the term on the contract?
- Certiquality enters into formal contracts with its customers which, in most cases, have a three-year term as they cover the validity cycle of certificates, which is of precisely three years.
Happens at the end of the three-year term?
- Before the expiry of the certificate and therefore the term of the contract, Certiquality offers a three-year renewal of the certification.
What does accredited mean? How can I check whether or nat a certification body is accredited?
- Certiquality is a certification body which has been accredited by Accredia, the sole accreditation body in Italy.
An accredited certification differs from a non- accredited certification because in the former case Accredia attests that Certiquality has the expertise, the independence, the means and the impartiality necessary to adequately assess the conformity of products, processes and management systems against the relevant standard. Accreditation therefore protects businesses, consumers and stakeholders.
Internationally, Certiquality is a member of IQNet (the International Certification Network), which brings together the most prestigious certification organizations of 36 countries and ensures mutual recognition of the certificates issued.
May I use the Certiquality logo once I am certified?
- Certified companies are authorised to use the Certiquality logo. Where the company has been certified against a standard applicable to a management system, it can use the logo on documentation, letterhead paper, websites, etc. However, as far as product primary packaging is concerned, only specific wording may be applied. When obtaining a product certification, companies are also authorised to use the Certiquality logo on the finished product itself.
Do you provide professional training?
- Certiquality can offer organizations and independent professionals in-depth specialized courses on a large number of issues of great interest and relevance to today’s industry: Quality, Environment, Health and Safety, Security, laws and regulations are some of the topics.
Certiquality training programmes are specifically designed to meet the needs of each customer.